With new car shortages boosting the second hand car market, a pre-sale car detail could be a wise choice to help cash in on your investment.
At Carttitude we offer a Pre-sale Detail – a package designed to revitalise the paintwork and refresh your car ready for sale.
Pre-Sale Car Detailing Package:
• Foam bath
• 2 bucket wash
• Clay bar to remove paintwork contaminants
• Iron & tar deposits removed from bodywork & wheels
• Wheels thoroughly cleaned & tyres dressed
• Single-stage machine polish to remove minor paint imperfections
• Sealant application
• Interior thoroughly vacuumed
• Plastics & trim de-greased, cleaned & dressed
• Engine de-greased, washed & dressed
• High definition photos will be emailed to you upon completion, making the sale process easier
As an IDA Certified Detailer, we’re committed to a code of ethics, a level of professionalism and a mastery for detailing, that represents the pinnacle of the profession. Read more about detailing.
Asking yourself is car detailing a necessary investment?
A pre-sale detail could help you to increase the asking price, help to sell your car more quickly and improve how the car looks, increasing interest. Car detailing, improves both the interior and exterior of the car, increasing the value and you never know – you might want to keep it after seeing the results!